Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 11:00 PM   #115
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I deleted the old ksonoads and removed it from the CONFIG file, and I installed the new one. My K5 had a full charge (green LED, plugged into USB for two days). After installing the new noads hack, it rebooted to a "dead battery" screen, with usbnet off and showing up as an empty USB drive (low power mode). A long power hold reset reboots to "dead battery" mode. It is acting like a dead battery. But it was plugged in and (supposedly) fully charged. it went from indicating a full charge, to completely empty, during a reboot. I will plug it into a power cube now...
Ouch....

thanks for testing it.

There seems to be a problem with the screensaver (setting "ad_screensaver" vs "screensaver", see <tt>/etc/upstart/framework_setup.conf</tt> (or the source code of this patch, for that matter)), but I had hoped to have sort it out (had all sorts of crashes, restarts, etc. before).

It seems like you hit one of those cases where it crashed... Dammit. I'll look into it, and until then, I'll retire the published file. Thanks again!
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote