View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
Thanks, everyone. You're right; the touch thing just took some getting used to; all is well now in that regard.

I'm still not sure about the ghosting thing, though - it goes from screen to screen - and function to function.
Did you set your refresh rate? Also because it is e-ink technology this is not the same as your computer or lcd screen devices. I find that if the refresh is set to 1 or two pages all is right in my world. That said its all about personal preference.

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote