View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 07:13 PM   #10
luvmy4brats
Connoisseur
luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.luvmy4brats solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle
I imagine that the easiest way to get the Special Offers is to buy the Special Offer Kindle. I do not think that Amazon is going to open these up to everybody.. I also don't think they're going to give the ad option to everyone that already has a Kindle.

I would expect that people like me that purchased a SO Kindle specifically to get the special offers would be pretty upset if Amazon decided to offer them to everyone after stating that these are EXCLUSIVE to this Kindle.
luvmy4brats is offline   Reply With Quote