View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #7
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyzomys View Post
I personally would not think twice about doing this. I would not give away ebooks I have purchased, but I will have no problems sharing my entire ebook library with my wife via calibre once my second ereader arrives. Do many people here actually buy two copies of an ebook, when they are to be read in the same household?
Interesting question.
When my household gets it's second ereader one of the prerequisites will be that it is compatible with my Kobo's ePubs and PDFs so that we can share the elibrary in ADE.
As ADE allows you to have up to 6 devices I assumed that was completely legal?
I could imagine a one off $10 purchase to avoid stripping DRM and converting etc for a really good book that we just have to have but there is no way I am buying 2 copies of EVERYTHING!
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote