Thread: iPhone readers
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #26
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok, are you being difficult on purpose?

Swap your OWN battery... you won't need a new one until it is out of warranty. No mess, no fuss.

BOb
No, but I think you are.

I very likely will get a battery kit and do it myself. I was not very happy when my first iPod battery went bad ... within the warranty period ... and I sent my unit in to have it replaced, and they sent me back a unit that clearly was not mine (I noticed that the engraving was no longer on the case ... that was my first clue).

So .... I still happen to think the policy sucks. If you like it, then that's fine by me. I think you have a perfect right to your opinion. Mine is simply that the Apple policy sucks.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote