View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #136
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozric View Post
Yeah, it's too bad they don't offer colors that match the ones the readers actually come in.
Much as I love my red T1, it does make choosing a cover that much more tricky. At least with black or white you can make a good guess whether a particular cover will look OK. That was another reason I thought the official Sony would be less of a risk.

I see Gecko does a red cover but it looks fire-engine red, which I imagine would clash horribly. If someone knows different I'd love to know.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote