View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #31
Mathew Reuther
SpecFic Writer
Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Mathew Reuther can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire, Nook, HTC One M8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Matthew:

Yeah, AZW3 isn't supported in any event for intake. This is a Calibre-ization thing.

Just to confirm, your issue (we've seen other font issues recently, which is why I'm asking this) is that once unpacked, even in the kindlegensrc.zip file, the font files are actually GONE, is that correct? Not simply not displaying?

Hitch
My issue is that every method I use results in a perfectly formatted file up until I upload to KDP, at which point the fonts are non-existant. I can take the Kindle Previewer generated file and open it up. Inside are the fonts. However, when I take the KDP generated file, they simply do not exist in the FOnts folder.
Mathew Reuther is offline   Reply With Quote