View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 09:02 PM   #54
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by opitzs View Post
I have read it through just now. I thought it is a novel idea... something new... give it a chance...
The story is hollywood in a book, unbelievable, clicheed, over the top. And the videos are just an annoyance, I have to go to the computer watch it, get upset, because style and story don't fit the rest. The videos sometimes tell one story, while the book tells another story.
Well I gave it a chance, can't do more than that.

What irked me most, was how unrealistic it was. I wish they would have stopped at some point and turned on common sense.

Ciao
Sven
Amazing, all that talent. All that production money and cost and they can't do something innovative and 'good.'

Thanks for the review.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote