Thread: Silliness Christmas wish list!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:57 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I'm wishing for more Vera stories for Christmas - all multi-episode adventures. Let's see. One with some nice squid would be nice. Another in orbit would be good. One down deep. Another steamy one in the kitchen would be good. And there should be pastry. Lots of pastry. And the occasional capuccino. And maybe The Blue One, Next To The Fish in a cameo appearance.
that's what i want for christmas too.

i'd also like more of the Continuing Adventures of Hugo and Lefty.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote