View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 06:04 PM   #11
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkperez View Post
Oddly (or maybe not), when I use the application, it activates ADE. But, when using the browser version, it never asks about ADE or anything else. And even if I have ADE up and running, so far, it's never dropped a book in there.

I haven't been able to find anything online to tell me where it should be going - into ADE, elsewhere?
With the browser you can check books in and out and browse the shelves. To access the books you've checked out, you need to open up the app itself and then the book is sent to ADE. This is my experience with the PC app.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote