View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #2
hansl
Zealot
hansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single bookhansl has the entire Project Gutenberg collection on their reader and has corrected every single error in every single book

Device: Sony PRS-T3S, CoolReader on 4'' Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
According to Philippe Citroën, director of Sony France, the Sony liseuse should be available in France around mid-september, for 300€.
I wonder if the Sony reader is really attractive enough to ignore exchange rates. Sony is not Apple - but I also wonder how Apple could maintain their fantasy prices so far

But maybe my fellow-Europeans are so shocked by the iLiad price tag that the Sony's looks cheap.

Does anyone have a rough idea what the current production cost of the PRS-505 is?

Hansl
hansl is offline   Reply With Quote