View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
techiegirl
Groupie
techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 6+
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
They are in effect paying you $20 to look at the ads so why wouldn't they make sure you did.
The ads don't bother me. It's having to swipe the page to go to the book when I bought the new cover to turn on the reader and begin reading immediately. No big deal. I went ahead and paid the $20 to unsubscribe to the special offers.
My thoughts exactly. I've had SO Kindles for as long as SO Kindles were available. It's the swipe that bothers me.
techiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote