View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:18 PM   #152
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
OK, I admit that I can't really see how Ectaco sees this as a viable move with no DRM
support and only the two lessor used (outside Russia) formats.

But you all seem to have missed where I mentioned "would be willing to support".
The controls appear simple enough and straight forward. So the operation of the device
should pose no real problem for the young or Techno-Challenged.

If I still had little kids, I wouldn't be letting them find and buy anything on the Internet,
much less literature. I would supply them with the SD card filled with Daddy approved
reading material. (I know I would probably find myself in violation of the UN "Rights of
the Children Treaty" for cruel and inhuman treatment.)

I also have no problem helping out my elderly friends and neighbors by giving them both
a simple to use device and an SD card filled with literature I feel they might like, classics
most likely. I would be sure to tell them that it would be no imposition if they wanted
any help finding and installing other books of their choice.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 09-13-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote