Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
^ will do and thanks for looking into.

To me that would be the most important thing about a collection - as I would only be using collections for books series. I will often buy multiple books from a series at one time - and usually have no idea what book comes next (without checking some way) so it would be nice to be able to set the order in a collection when I first get the books and then not have to worry about what comes next when i am reading.
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote