View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 10:15 AM   #1
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Boox Note Pro vs Max 2 Pro vs...

Hi all,

I have been using a Max 2 for a bit more than a year, mostly to read and annotate PDFs.

My wife has expressed an interest in having a similar device, most likely for the same purpose: reading and occasionally annotating PDF documents. I need to decide what to order before her birthday

I see that, since I got my own device, Onyx have released the Max 2 Pro, which, from what I can gather, is only a slight update from the Max 2: are there any differences apart from more memory, more storage, and a different color?

The other new device is the Note Pro, which of course is smaller, but that might be a plus for some use cases; and it has a light, which is also a good thing. It seems, though, that the Note Pro has a glass screen, and I think it might be a problem - whenever I tried to use a stylus on my iPad, I hated the smooth touch, so I'm worried that it might be uncomfortable to use. Can anyone comment on this?

Also, are there significant differences in the firmware of the two devices?

Also, to make sure - does the Note Pro come with a stylus, like the Max?
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote