View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 07:39 PM   #1528
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
I have noticed that my H2O has two sleep-related issues:

1. If the light is on, it stays on even when I hit the button to enter sleep mode.

2. Even though my settings are configured to sleep at 15 minutes and power off at 30 minutes, it never actually powers off. I usually enter sleep mode by tapping the button, but I don't know if that's a factor. I just know that I can come back hours later, tap the button, and it wakes up rather than booting up.

I'm currently running 4.4.9298, and it did not show this behavior under the previous firmware.
#1 is a bug that sometimes showed itself. There's a new firmware 4.6.9965 and that bug is fixed.

#2 I don't know about that. But I suggest trying the new firmware and see if that still is an issue.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote