View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 05:34 AM   #9
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Haha, how I love those stories that use to end up in mere despair! - For own similar experience, of course.
I am up to become a "Drop Cap addicted" right now, not because I would love them, but because it's a good item to get notion on the power of programs and plug-ins, esp. when they are free. I tested so far Sigil, Scribus, Calibre, EPubStar and writer2EPub. I realized that the most valuable way to establish drop caps is still with Sigil, creating my own css style (just as cybmole). It's true what Jackie_W tells on the effect of changing fonts on the reader. Nevertheless, having once inserted a certain drop cap style (or any other nice format) to an ebook, this book becomes very much more familiar to me than any, let's say, printed book, and I enjoy ereading infinitely more, even beeing aware that, in this peculiar case, I should never change any fonts.

But, those are gadgets, for private use only. Never think of it for example for commercial purposes!

My next project, by the way, are running headers.
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote