View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:12 AM   #14927
Joy736
Addict
Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joy736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I'm abandoning this one. It started off pretty good and I really thought I'd enjoy it but then it just kept dragging on and and on and got really boring. It took too long for the action to get started, even then I tried to keep reading but I just never got hooked.
How sad I thought it was a very good read. Hope your next read turns out better. I did enjoy Agatha Christie's "and then there were none" very very much. Next up for me: the life of pi.
Joy736 is offline   Reply With Quote