View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 06:00 AM   #1
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
DR800 Navigation

I thought I would pass on a little tip that I just discovered. When in "Books", or, if Folders are implemented, when in a folder, there are two standard ways to navigate - a title at a time or a page at a time (with the flip-bar). But I found that if you enter a quick succession of taps on the navigation arrows you can advance or retreat a number pages corresponding to the number of taps. So, for example, in one of my folders I have 24 pages of documents (I'm writing my thesis at the moment and that's where I keep all my material for that - should probably organise it better), anyway, if I am on page 4 of the documents and I want to get to page 12, simply entering 8 taps takes me there, and does so without displaying intermediate pages. It also works within documents (at least for PDFs), but you might get an intermediate page displaying, and anyway, there is a method of advancing 5 pages at a time with the flip-bar, so it's less useful.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote