View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
I voted 5 years. 5 years from now, what reader I'll be able to buy at my local grocery store for $29.95 should be so much more advanced than the reader I'm using now, I doubt I'll feel any compelling need to try to repair whatever has gone wrong (likely battery) with today's readers.

edited to add: Using "lisuse" so awkwardly in the title and subject when it is well known that the term is very controversial here seems to me to be nothing more than deliberate troll-baiting. If the OP actually wanted the thread to remain on-topic, I'm sure that he was well aware that this wasn't the way to do it.

Last edited by ardeegee; 10-23-2009 at 11:41 AM.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote