View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #5
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margrete View Post
Won't work since it's keyed to the billing address of my credit card. I had the wrong address for my credit card once (didn't notice I wrote the wrong one) and then I couldn't get transaction done. I got an error with regards to my address not matching or something.
Sorry forgot to add that it only works if you have money on your micropay account, I've done it myself a few times.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote