View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:44 PM   #31
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Just got mine. So far (I've only looked at it for 5 min.) I like it. The $30 leather cover is quite nice IMO. Downloaded one book from Amazon & one from those I have stored on my webserver and everything seems to work well. I get a horrible Sprint signal in my office so need to be away from here to really see how it works.

All in all I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it.
Do give us some comments on that new cover, and the connection method. And piccies too! I'm waiting to purchase a cover, so I want to know what you think.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote