View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 09:17 AM   #205
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
OK, now I've got the latest "giorgio130" port running with his script from Koreader GitHub. I am no longer unable to leave Koreader and return to the Kobo UI. (Now I can put it to sleep and powered off with the pretty pictures.) I'm a happy camper.

I tried to get that dropdown menu again but only a dozen times or so, it took me a lot more than that to get it before.

Luck;
Ken

I got the "Home menu" again!! It is a dropdown box that looks like this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
{spacing to place the title in the center}Home menu {more spacing}-[X]-

Last documents
Exit

{spacing to place the title in the center}page 1/1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The -[X]- dismisses the dropdown box.

I think the sweet spot might be just above the "./" line about a quarter to half way to the "FileManager" text.

The Exit did a restart with the dancing squares and back to the Kobo UI.

Luck:
Ken
The "sweet spot" should be exactly on the "FileManager" text. It should even be easier to reach now since the DPI is set to a proper value, and the same holds for the [X] on the top right corner.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote