View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
It's an interesting idea. And one would think there's some way to do it. When I started looking at replacements for my iPhone, not sure if I'll stick with Apple, I saw that Samsung offered to convert/move/not sure all my music, etc that I'd bought from the iTunes store and all that i'd loaded onto my iPhone onto a new Samsung phone.

That's to say, there's precendence of a sort in the mobile phone world for something similar. I suppose that as ereader manufacturers realise most ereaders sold are to replace previous ones, rather than as new devices to new users, they'll have to start thinking about issues like this.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote