View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #387
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
tubemonkey: "Google's gaining more control over Android with the Nexus line of devices by pushing updates directly to them the way Apple does. That's one reason why I'm going with the Nexus 7."

Seems like he cares when it's convenient to say so.

See how this works, hrosvit? No holding down necessary. They do all the work for you with a little coaxing.
You're not helping yourself. He very distinctly said that he doesn't care about updates to the Galaxy Player. And he very distinctly said why. If you can't see that he views a media player like his Galaxy Player to be a very different type of device from a prospective tablet (as do I, for exactly the same reasons), then this is really a pointless discussion.

The only thing I use my iPod Touch for is music. And, very rarely, as a web surfing device of last resort. If it never gets another update during its lifespan, I don't care. The same is not true of my iPad; I read books, I surf the web extensively, I email, I watch movies, etc. I believe I speak for the simian (correct me if I'm wrong), when I say that, as I do, he views them as different classes of device. And the media player does not need and probably would not benefit from (considering his use) an update.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote