View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #67
Carmelreader
Groupie
Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Carmelreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, kindle HDX 8.9, ipad pro, ipad mini 2, Voyage, Oasis 2
I don't know what to do. When I got my PW it looked wonderful. That was in the daylight, in a brightly lit room. I looked at it in a dark room, still daylight and it was nice and it was at a high light number. I wrote my little review. That night reading in bed was not so nice. Blotches galore. Very distracting. Mine at night looked like Jack's photos. Called, got a replacement quickly and have been trying to love it. I do like the touch, the covers and I like it during the day, but I don't like it at night. And that is what I got it for. This second one is blotchy too. It is like marbled paper. Not as bad as the 1st one though. I have been waiting for it to "dry out", for my eyes to adjust, but I stopped reading within 15 minutes last night because it bothers me. I am not adjusting. The whole point of getting it was to read in a black dark room. During the day I have other kindles to read with.

I was wondering about the k4b with a light too. Aside from Blossom has anyone talked about that kindle? I have the k4s and wonder if there is enough difference with the new. Does it have the covers? The new location locators? Oh good grief do I return this one too? I am not angry about it, I am just very disappointed.
Carmelreader is offline   Reply With Quote