View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 AM   #56
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
And I now have an image of cave men comparing the shapes of the rocks for various uses.
... just before they turn on the knapper responsible because it doesn't function well for washing hair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I understand completely. When I get frustrated with computers, I always suggest we go back to a quill and a bottle of ink. And if you saw my handwriting, you would know how drastic a solution that is.
I miss handwriting, but don't miss the comments about my particular version of it. I had a previous occupation which is notorious for bad handwriting (though not as bad as a related one), and I had to really concentrate if my colleagues were to stand any chance at all of reading my notes!
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote