View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 11:56 PM   #411
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzed View Post
ADE is not the standard program for reading ebooks just because it is the case for you, nevertheless I agree with you that having a set length of characters define a page would be a nice option.
It IS one of the most common EPUB standards. (Overdrive) Library books use ADE (it is just recent that Kindle format became available for Library users).
And Adobe was a big contributor to the standards committee.
My device uses this, thus it is MY standard also.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote