View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #47
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
For me, reading a book I haven't read before is more pleasurable than reading one I have. Since reading takes a large investment of time, I'd rather explore new territory
That is me I am afraid. More endorphins are released for me by a new book I am enjoying than by a previously read one. Music is often the opposite and Movies and Tv shows tend to put me to sleep so it can take me days to actually see one. I like video but unfortunately have been known to drift off even in a theatre.

I have zero pbooks due in part to getting an ereader and in part to space and the fact that I rarely reread them.

I have reread parts of some books accidentally and parts of some on purpose when a series was sold as one book at a reasonable price.

Still as I will not likely throw away ebooks, I may at some time reread a few others.

I envy those who get such pleasure from rereading.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote