View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
Hey thx for your answers! The actual question I now have is why Calibre converted files are so much slower on my Kindle (even as stock Kindle) than what other users report... Are there any other tools for mobi conversion (from epub) that I could try? Or even just Mobi reconversion?
Open the ePub in Mobipocket Reader and it will convert to Mobipocket for you. That would be the best alternative to Calibre for ePub to Mobipocket.

If the ePub looks good enough in Mobipocket Reader, the Mobipocket eBook can be found in C:\Users\name of account\Documents\My eBooks

Hope this helps.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote