View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
generalky, from the Christian fiction that I have read, it is like regular fiction, except more emphasis is cast onto the characters' decision-making processes. It isn't "preachy," which turns me off. Grab one of the freebies and give it a try.
I actually paid for some.
The series I recommended above was by a Christian author and published by a Christian publisher. I loved it. I just didn't think the distinction was exactly necessary in it's case.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote