View Single Post
Old 07-31-2022, 10:12 AM   #34
vikarti
Groupie
vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vikarti ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Some of reasons I don't use Calibre Sync:
- STILL no last read/read status sync
- Issues with LARGE library sync (as in 20+k books and 2-3k synced to devices). It never worked (CC is slow but it's work)

I still use CC with MoonReader(carefully selected version of, and restored from archive every time I need it on new device) (and Bookfusion as secondary system at this time. Sometimes I reevalute)

as for 'there to spend your money':I think:
if choice is between CS and CC - I think you should choose CS (at least CS IS being updated, you will get exactly nothing from paying for CC).
if choice is between CS,CC and BF - not sure.But not CC.
my choice all 3 but it was is but BF subscription was started long time ago and I think it worth it's price.
as BF's slower response - I don't think so. Response is rather fast if it's something that could be done right now. There was some issues via ticket system/email where they just put ticket on hold until it could be done. You also could use their Discord.

Also, speaking of price, maybe it's only me but:
- Bookfusion: almost ANY smartphone + almost any table + any computer at all. Sync is either work or it isn't. If it's isn't - it's either your very slow internet(like EDGE) or bug which should be reported and fixed
- CC/Moon+: let's say one of reasons I have rather pricy devices is due to me also using CC/Moon+. Samsung doesn't manufacture cheap and reliable DeX-supporting hardware, Uperect and Nexdock are also not very cheap.

Last edited by vikarti; 07-31-2022 at 10:27 AM. Reason: more about BF
vikarti is offline   Reply With Quote