View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 01:23 AM   #35
bjkel
Connoisseur
bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.bjkel shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Nook Color, Kobo, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchwah View Post
Unfortunately, my leather case has a little tear on it. I don't know if they shipped a defective copy or it got messed up during packing and shipping. Well considering that it's free, I've no complain.
I got my leather case and earlight today. I have a similar mark on my case, I believe it's from the box the earlight came in, the faint outline of the mark matched the box measurements in any case with a slight tear at the end of the outline.

I like the leather case, looks good. Not sure about the earlight, feels too big for my ear, like it's about to drop off, will see how it goes. But the case is definitely worth doing a 15 sec video, I really like it. Great stuff Ectaco!

Last edited by bjkel; 05-29-2010 at 10:43 AM.
bjkel is offline   Reply With Quote