View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
page number ghosting

Since I got my Cool-er I downloaded a number of epub books from Fictionwise, as well as converted a few books that I had in other formats to epub.

One of the consistant things I have noticed is that there seems to be page number ghosting. At the side of the screen sometimes a page number will show up, faintly and overlaying the last two letters of text on that line.

It doesn't happen on regular pdfs as far as I can tell.

Is this normal? Is there some way I can fix it? Is it a special "feature" of epub?

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote