View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 11:46 PM   #263
mcrow
Zealot
mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mcrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4/Kindle Fire HD/Kindle Fire HDX 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Best way to check is to open a book set the margin to first setting then look at white theme then switch to sepia. It will show you where the border ends and if its mixed into any of the page. In other words if the light bleed causes uneven lighting. You will want to turn brightness down all the way then bring it up slowly to about 2%-5% then 10%-15%.

This will give you a good idea how intrusive it will be.
I have been reading for an hour with standard white and don't see anything I don't see on any other mobile device i've owned. There is a very light, not quite blue shaded border. If I wasn't looking for it , I don't think I'd know the difference.

It is more pronounced in sepia but I never use that. I really don't think most people would bothered buy it and many wouldn't even notice it.
mcrow is offline   Reply With Quote