View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #9
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
but iphone users qued for weeks to get the new iphone.where's your loyalty?

to support b & n you would buy it at the higher price and help the economy.
Well, I'm sorry, but this comment is just plain silly.

If you are independently wealthy enough that you have no problem throwing your money away, then you feel free. I think most people would tend to feel a little ripped off after experiencing two instances of this crazy discounting less than eight months after purchasing an item. However, you feel free to donate an extra $130 the next time you purchase a B&N product if it makes you feel better. You can stimulate the economy all you want. Me, I stimulate it more than enough as it is.
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote