View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:40 AM   #68
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren41 View Post
inline tags in every paragraph - what joy! Of course you're right. I have just found that if I convert from azw3 to mobi and then back again, it does left justify but would be good to avoid having to do that, especially as I'm not sure what else I might be losing in the process. Maybe converting to ePub & back would be better.

ren
If you'd convert to epub, you can use Sigil to tamper with the layout. This gives you maximum control.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote