View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #22702
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
A fine old Gaelic tune - Bunessan - with words by Eleanor Farjeon (1881-1965); it's in both my Canadian Hymnals (Presbyterian and Untied Church(sic)). The organist hated it when I gave it the Cat Stevens trills.
I wonder where CS found it. I think it's one of the few he didn't write himself, but I could be wrong.
Wow! I never knew that. I assumed that he did write it. Thanks for teaching me something new! It's a real 'feel good' song to play on the guitar!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote