View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 04:40 PM   #160
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Thumbs up

That's absolutely magnificent, Kris. I must pinch myself if I'm not dreaming. I suppose I should draft a thank-you letter to Amazon for killing Stanza, because in view of Marvin's features (on a par with and excelling those in Stanza), it has now turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I have a bug report. I know the description says the Extend and +Word buttons are experimental features, but still. The +Word button has always worked correctly for me so far. The Extend button, however, only works correctly when I press it once. The selection then gets extended to the end of the current sentence, which is correct. I would expect that a second press of the Extend button would then extend the selection to the following (second) sentence. Third press, third sentence (and so on). It would be logical, and I would find it very useful. Instead, what the second press does now, it actually decreases the selection by one word -- which can scarcely have been the desired effect. Thank you for fixing the button's behaviour, if possible.