View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Do the other PB ereaders support directories? or Just the 360?

Hi all /wave

Well, I finally got my wife to agree to let me upgrade my ereader for xmas.

While im still most likely going to try and buy a PB360+ (sigh hard to do in the USA, no stores selling it) ... I was wondering if the other PB ereaders support directories for storing books.

If so ... of those that are sold in the US, which would you recommend in place of a PB 360+ ?

As a bit of history, I currently own a pb360 and love it.

Is almost 3 years old now and begining to show signs of wear from being used every day etc.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote