View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 01:36 PM   #20
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I started off reading on my PSP which worked really well apart from the extreme hassle of converting the books to .txt files, I loved the trigger buttons changing pages though.

Then started to read on my iPod Touch it's amazing how many books I read on that tiny screen, then I bought my first proper reader the T1, since then I've attempted to read a few on my phone but I just can't do it anymore after the e-ink.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote