View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 05:10 PM   #12
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by cush View Post
My wife (It's her Kindle!) is a digital artist and I have been thinking about processing some images to load on hers. The only downside is that one would temporarily lose the standard images, which we have not tired of yet (I know they can be restored). It would be nice if one could create individual "book covers" for individual ebooks that would come up each time you selected that book.

I have been reading through Manuel Burgos' "Graphics on the Kindle" and following this thread so we'll see.

Perhaps I'll have my own Kindle soon to experiment on. (or before).
I believe that the GUI version of mobi2mobi will handle that task nicely, allowing you to insert a graphic as the first page. Maybe some others more familiar with the mobiperl tools can attest to that.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote