View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #48
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Yay! More historicals this time around, and some nearly-Canadiana (almost close enough geographically) and stuff set outside of North America/UK and a science/academia one as well! Variety more to my liking this time around.

Too bad they removed the older titles as I was planning to make some more recommends after having read them, but I suppose that's only to be expected. Just as well I went and scooped the lot when they were available.

Anyway, shopping spree tonight! I'll also be buying direct from the publisher as usual to support them with a bigger share of the actual purchase price and DRM-free multiple format e-book bundles (PPP are DRMed everywhere else that I know of) which I want to encourage.

Thanks also for the recommend for the Dobson/Pelletier academic-setting series. I like that sort of thing as well and I'll keep an eye out for them at the library or hopefully upcoming PPP introductory sale.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote