View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 09:27 AM   #47
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Poisoned Pen Press now has a new bunch of $0.99 mysteries up for March:

http://www.poisonedpenpress.com/discover-mystery/

I haven't checked (have to run off to work so I can pay for all of my e-books ) but I assume these are the first, or at least early, in their respective series as PPP has done before.

As an aside (a recommendation, not a deal) I also just noticed that PPP has the two most recent Joanne Dobson/Karen Pelletier mysteries: The Maltese Manuscript and Death Without Tenure. I was lucky enough to get three of the first four in this series from Fictionwise before they imploded, and now here are the most recent two. I like this academic-setting series, probably because my dad was a college professor, and so the academic maneuvering Dobson puts in the books brings back memories - although it never got as far as murder at my dad's school, of course! Although you can get them a bit cheaper at Kobo (with coupon) or Amazon, I like buying direct from PPP because you get two formats DRM-free, and also because that way presumably both PPP and the author get a bit more money.

Last edited by sufue; 03-08-2012 at 09:33 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote