View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
When your computer goes to sleep, it is likely turning off power to the USB ports. This will stop charging, and may very well drain the Kindle battery. I found this out when I would charge my Sony-300 with my iMac, and it would always be dead the next morning.
I actually charged it last night through the computer starting at 10pm. At around 2am the computer automatically restarted after an update (I thought I turned off that option) and this morning the light was still amber but the battery shows full. Does that make any sense?

I'm going to call Kindle CS later today and cross my fingers that they say it's the USB. That's the cheapest solution I think.

Thank you to everybody for your feedback!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote