View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:52 PM   #2
replica145
Bake 'Em Away Toys
replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.replica145 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW (Books) & iPad 3 (Comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
I consider "freedom of speech" to be an absolutely sacred right, but at the same time, I don't expect there to not be financial consequences. If I released a very lovely book but then vocally went about on the internet saying that I very much enjoy watching, say, Cat Juggling, in my spare time, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see my book sales tank.
Cat juggling goes against nature... they always land on their feet.
replica145 is offline   Reply With Quote