View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #51
OrcaBlue
Groupie
OrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it isOrcaBlue knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by etienne66 View Post
I mostly use the stylus to select things and to use the onscreen keyboard. My drawing skill isn't that great. So I doubt I will notice many problems with that.

Isn't the PocketBook 603 supposed to use a Wacom pen. That should be really good for such note taking and still have a non-reflective screen. Hmmm, maybe I should have waited for that instead. I like all of the dictionaries they have.

Etienne66
I agree if you use it just for highlighting and light markup (underlining, basic scribbling) then it works great. Its respond time is much faster than 600 and 900 model and shouldn't be a problem at all.

I've never try the PocketBook 603. However, I used to own an IREX DR800SG which also utilize Wacom pen; I don't think scribbling feature was ever fully exploited.

Last edited by OrcaBlue; 09-09-2010 at 07:55 PM.
OrcaBlue is offline   Reply With Quote