View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #15
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
I saw this thread a little while ago and was insanely jealous of all the fancy covers. I had to try to find something that would look just as good, without resorting to trying to draw in Sharpie on the cover of my Reader. I ended up contacting an outfit in Calgary that does custom leatherwork, and here's the result... I LOVE it!
Click image for larger version

Name:	Reader1.JPG
Views:	522
Size:	712.7 KB
ID:	24495

Name:	Reader4.JPG
Views:	468
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	24496

Name:	Reader5.JPG