View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #13
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
revfish, what did you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revfish View Post
I used JanetCinNC's idea and made a cover from a red planner cover and a stencil that took freakin' forever to cut but it came out pretty cool.
revfish, I remember your cover, and I think it is fabulous! I know it must have taken forever to cut that stencil, but it looks marvelous, and it fits the layout of the cover so perfectly.

What did you use to put the design on there? Sharpie, paint pen, or...? Does it rub off over time because of touching it with your hands while holding the reader? Is the cover made of leather or vinyl?

Sorry about the inquisition. I'll put away the bright lights and rubber hoses now!
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote