View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:49 AM   #6
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I never intended to imply that the Save to Disk was of no use to anyone. It's just of no use to me (at this time, anyway).

I tried Save to Disk's save to a single directory function and it did work as expected only all files, the book itself, a cover, and, sometimes, and .opf (or something like that) were listed. I had though it might be useful for recovering my books in an easy to access format but I would have to wade through too many extra files for it to work that way. Again, it's easier for me to keep my original files all in their own little ol' folder. Besides, my original filenames include the ISBN since it would be a pain to have to open up a book to retrieve that info when needed.

Last edited by Lady Fitzgerald; 06-04-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote